Single Bunk Cabin on the Lower Deck - Solo Use - Kimberley 13 Night Adventure Tour - Broome to Wyndham
- Duration: 14 Days (approx.)
- Location: Broome, WA
- Product code: SBLDB2W
Eco Abrolhos - 13 Night Kimberley Adventure Tour
Broome to Wyndham
Lower Deck Single Bunk Cabin - Solo Use
We have 4 cabins located on the lower deck.
Each has their own porthole, a spacious ensuite, single bunk beds, drawers and
wardrobe. Cabin sizes including ensuite is 7m2.
Tour price includes:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, morning and afternoon tea
- Complimentary pickup from your accommodation in Broome and transfer to your ongoing Kununurra or airport drop off point at the end of your tour
- 24 Hour self serve tea, coffee and biscuits from the servery
- Chilled & Filtered drinking water
- All Tours with the exception of optional Helicopter flight over the Mitchell Falls + Fast Boat ride at Horizontal Waterfalls
- Fishing is included in our Tour - rods, tackle & bait provided
- All linen is supplied including beach towels
- Toiletries supplied - soap, shampoo & conditioner. Each Cabin has a hair dryer
- Laundering Service - Complimentary
- Purchases from the Licensed Bar. No BYO permitted
- Traditional Landowners Visitor Passes - 2023 & 2024 fees are currently under negotiation and will be charged closer to your departure
- Optional Helicopter flight over the Mitchell Falls + Fast Boat ride at Horizontal Waterfalls
Activities & Tours Include:
- Gorges & Waterfalls
- Swimming in fresh water holes
- Montgomery Reef Tour
- Indigenous Rock Art Tours
- Whale, shark & crocodile encounters
- Fishing & crabbing
- Bird & Wildlife watching
We recommend that you arrive in Broome prior to the day of the Tour departure. Pickups from your accommodation will commence from 7am on the day of departure. Pickup time will be communicated a few days before your departure. Disembarkation in Wyndham will be from 8am. Should you wish to book ongoing flights or meet another tour we would recommend that these be no earlier than on the late afternoon of your arrival date.
- 20% non-refundable deposit of the total cruise price is required within 7 days of booking.
- The balance of 80% is required 90 days prior to departure.
We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive travel insurance that will cover tour cancellation, Covid interruption & emergency helicopter evacuation to mainland medical facilities
Should you have any questions please call us on (08) 9964 5101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our website http://www.ecoabrolhos.com.au/