Cabin 24 - Wyndham to Broome - King Single Internal Bunk Cabin on the Main Deck - Kimberley 13 Night Adventure Cruise
- 기간: 14 일 (대략)
- 위치: Wyndham, WA
- 상품 코드: 24W2B
Eco Abrolhos - 13 Night Kimberley Adventure Cruise
Wyndham to Broome
Main Deck King Single Bunk (internal)
King Single Bunk with 2 king single beds, ladder for top bunk, featuring a private ensuite, is fully air conditioned and cupboard. This is an internal cabin with no windows. Suitable for a solo traveller or somebody with limited mobility for stairs.
Cruise price includes:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, morning and afternoon tea
- Complimentary pickup from your accommodation in Kununurra and transfer to your ongoing Broome drop off point at the end of your Cruise
- 24 Hour self serve tea, coffee and biscuits from the servery
- Chilled & Filtered drinking water
- All Excursions with the exception of optional Helicopter flight over the Mitchell Falls + Fast Boat ride at Horizontal Waterfalls
- Fishing experience is included - rods, tackle & bait provided
- All linen is supplied including beach towels
- Toiletries supplied - soap, shampoo & conditioner. Each Cabin has a hair dryer
- Laundering Service - Complimentary
- Purchases from the Licensed Bar. No BYO permitted
- Traditional Landowners Visitor Passes - 2023 + 2024 fees are currently under negotiation and will be charged closer to your departure
- Optional Helicopter flight over the Mitchell Falls + Fast Boat ride at Horizontal Waterfalls
Activities & Excursions Include:
- Gorges & Waterfalls
- Swimming in fresh water holes
- Montgomery Reef Tour
- Indigenous Rock Art Tours
- Whale, shark & crocodile encounters
- Fishing & crabbing experiences
- Bird & Wildlife watching
We recommend that you arrive in Kununurra prior to the day of the Cruise departure. Pickups from your accommodation will commence from 7am on the day of departure. Pickup time will be communicated a few days before your departure. Disembarkation in Broome will be from 8:30am. Should you wish to book ongoing flights or meet another tour we would recommend that these be no earlier than the afternoon of your arrival date.
- 20% non-refundable deposit of the total cruise price is required within 7 days of booking.
- The balance of 80% is required 90 days prior to departure.
We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive travel insurance that will cover cruise cancellation & emergency helicopter evacuation to mainland medical facilities.
Should you have any questions please call us on (08) 9964 5101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our website http://www.ecoabrolhos.com.au/